ZanaZoola14
Fish Fanatic
Hello, I have a group of liquorice gourami, and wondering what type I do have, thanks. Shipped as P. Deissneri - however that seems very unlikely.
I've tried to get the best photos that I can.
(hope this works
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8nVS3DYpDpyHVYnRA
as this has videos that will help more)
Thanks for any assistance.
I've tried to get the best photos that I can.
(hope this works
https://photos.app.goo.gl/8nVS3DYpDpyHVYnRA
as this has videos that will help more)
Thanks for any assistance.
Attachments
-
20230202_143724.webp45.2 KB · Views: 158 -
Screenshot_20230202-162716_Video Player.webp54.3 KB · Views: 144 -
Screenshot_20230202-162632_Video Player.webp54.4 KB · Views: 107 -
Screenshot_20230202-162650_Video Player.webp53.7 KB · Views: 151 -
Screenshot_20230202-162829_Video Player.webp68 KB · Views: 134 -
Screenshot_20230202-162850_Video Player.webp49 KB · Views: 167 -
Screenshot_20230202-162906_Video Player.webp43.1 KB · Views: 140 -
Screenshot_20230202-162915_Video Player.webp59.6 KB · Views: 183 -
Screenshot_20230202-162939_Video Player.webp58.9 KB · Views: 167 -
Screenshot_20230202-163000_Video Player.webp50.3 KB · Views: 132 -
20230202_143709.webp38.4 KB · Views: 130 -
Screenshot_20230202-162739_Video Player.webp55.8 KB · Views: 158







