Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just been having a little look through this thread, it's nice to put some faces to names. I'm in my avatar.

I also just wanted to say, that I was so touched by Deefus' posts that I clicked on her profile, then her website link. She passed away on July 21st. Rest In Peace Dee xxx

I've just been having a little look through this thread, it's nice to put some faces to names. I'm in my avatar.

I also just wanted to say, that I was so touched by Deefus' posts that I clicked on her profile, then her website link. She passed away on July 21st. Rest In Peace Dee xxx

christ yes just checked myself. she was only 30 or so days older than me!!!!

Rest in Peace Deefus x :(

its me lol... rip deefus.......
tobiasfish015.jpg

and here is one of my daughter and boyfriend.
tobiasfish039.jpg

OMG. How did we not know this? :( I don't even know what to say. RIP doesn't seem to be enough.

May aswell Jump on board..

Attachments

• 3789151422a6262875127l.jpg
    3789151422a6262875127l.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 65

OMG. How did we not know this? :( I don't even know what to say. RIP doesn't seem to be enough.

I lost my Uncle on the same day to to cancer :sad:

Horrible thing to get :-(

What awful news :sad:

RIP Deefus......you were a real inspiration and a lovely lady :flowers:

I only just found this thread and read a fair few pages, but I read Deefus' story and I was so upset to just read that she had passed away, the day before my birthday.

I didn't know her at all, but she touched me.

I don't want to seem insensitive, but here are my pics...

Me

AKASXC1105.jpg

My sister, my mum and myself at the Bon Jovi concert :shout:

BONJOVI075.jpg

Me (sort of pose)

AKASXC1206.jpg

some of you are surprising hot ;) lol....

i say surprisingly becasue well i dont know! some of your are real stunners :p

And yes that's Mr Jovi in the background!!!!

We had FRONT ROW CENTRE SEATS!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh yeah...I want to see a pic of 5teady! None of the ones he put I can see!

Hi All

It's excellent to put some faces to the names. Here is myself and my fiancee Kaz
Lee

Attachments

• Lee___Kaz.jpg
    Lee___Kaz.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 35
Thats awful news about Deefus she was so lovely and carried on regardless. Ive had a really bad time lately and on hearing that she has died it has put things in perspective and made me realise how lucky I am.

The photos I put on of me was when I was full of cold and looking not so good so here's one of me sloshed instead!

facebookavatar.jpg

This one is more recent of me. Haven't seen this thread about for a while!

09-08-08_1616.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back