Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tis meeeee

_DSC1111resized.jpg

You have a horse how lucky! I want one but i'm only 12 and i have to wait till i'm 16. And no i ain't posting a pic of myself i look weird.

People (who aren't conceited) often think they look weird at 12, but the rest of us won't think so.
Besides, you're a person, not a table decoration...

You have a horse how lucky! I want one but i'm only 12 and i have to wait till i'm 16. And no i ain't posting a pic of myself i look weird.

People (who aren't conceited) often think they look weird at 12, but the rest of us won't think so.
Agreed entirely. Nobody is very critical here (most of the time :p ). Just a fun topic :good:

Well anyway i don't even have a betta (yet getting no at christmas) so i can't. Ha theres my excuse.

Well anyway i don't even have a betta (yet getting no at christmas) so i can't. Ha theres my excuse.

:p :snap: :friends: :santa: :fish: :santa: :rolleyes:

oh Netty,,,,,that scooter again!!!!!!!!!!!!......was drinking coffee when i scrolled down and there it was,,,,,,well you know the rest :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay you can guess who am and theres my 2 bro's mum and dad.
laurachriswedding21062008045.jpg

Hah! I knew it! You're plenty cute enough to wheedle multiple bettas out of ordinary parents.
They must have been worn out by the boys, lol.
And you all look like such NICE people - obviously intended to be a multiple-betta family.
(Pretty dress, by the way. The colour suits you.)
It's always nice to be able to put a face to people you talk to - and you certainly don't have to worry about yours.
Thanks for putting the pic up.
It's very nice to more properly meet you at last.

oh you dont look weird, your adorable. and hey it could be worse, I looked like the pillsbury dough girl at 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back