Lets See Your Betta Loving Faces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look woman can chisle out hinge slots....
l_b8bf7f4eb87bc8887a371314f916b05a.jpg

...Drill holes...
l_8493258a40d6c5191f76f4422191f88b.jpg

...and hang doors
l_1cf203eab84765d3f3037a70e6e72750.jpg

pics from my shed that, with help, i have been building all ass about face lol...typical of me that :lol:

Nice of your Dad to let you hold the drill for the pic :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously.......well done, looks like it's coming on a treat :good:

My hubby dosnt trust me to use power tools, though I don't trust myself, I cut my hand with a screw driver.

trust me i wish it was the case that he had let me pose with it. I have a very flat thumb now after all the hammering i have done. and by the end of the week i can finally saw in a straight line with a handsaw lol. and honest to god i did hang that bloody door and almost fainted when it shut right first time.

But thank got tomorrow is a day off for me to ease my aches and pains (and thumb) :lol:

This could be a new career move for you. You can come build us one when you've finished :lol:

Wilder them screwdrivers are leathal mate, i know they are not innocent :lol:

And Netty erm NO!! lol this one is bad enough, i want to be able to enjoy it when its done...whenever that may be :blink:

:lol:

I'm lucky I grew up on a farm, so it's kind of been there done that. When I was four I sent my father into a panic - stole his tools and took my drink and wet doll apart to see how it worked.

:lol:

I'm lucky I grew up on a farm, so it's kind of been there done that. When I was four I sent my father into a panic - stole his tools and took my drink and wet doll apart to see how it worked.

woman after my own heart lol...always lef the sawing to dad before now. Ere you fancy poppin over and helping me lay some slabs :lol:

don;t love bettas but just spent ages reading this post so feel I deserve to put my mug on here with a guest appearance by Flash my Basset

053.jpg

:thumbs: Me on my boat!

l_adb58d1ffd1e35955ee40cba976d09a0.jpg

you already know you're quite a beauty so i dont have to tell ya that, but did you know that in that picture you look like Amanda Tapping? of course she's a good 20 years older than you but still...she plays my beloved Samantha Carter in the Stargate series and movies, and that, my dear, gives you double the points! :hyper:

unrelated question...how did you go from beauty pageants to the army? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back