Lets get the competitive spirit for the new Betta fish of the month!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I have 5 in my tank plus one neon tetra ( last surviving member if a school)

Usually if u want to try having betta with mild tankmates u would add the other tankmates first and later add the betta so the betta doesnt see it as an invasion of his territory... it may or may not work out in your case

Heres my 10 gallon tank with one Betta, 5 harleys, 1 neon tetra, and one nerite snail. Betta is hiding in the anubias right now. The brown items on the bottom are Indian Almond leaves to add tannins.

0F9F3E74-99C5-4593-BBA2-B4A5B894AA8D.jpeg

The tank is on a end table to which I added two more legs for support...works out great and even has storage with doors below the tank. You can see my repurposed wine glass to support a rock with anubias for a Betta rest.

Last edited:
Nice looking tank! ;)

I love how you can barley see the Wine Glass with the Anubias on it, and I love the little ornament! :)

The wine glass doesn’t have Anubias on it. It’s just clear and harder to see. Look closer.

I saw the wine glass, but it has a rock, and a piece of Anubias on it. :) (I think...)

Correct....it has a rock with anubias attached on the top of the upturned wine glass.

Please, everyone enter in the August FOTM contest!!

@Fishmanic put it together very nicely, and besides, you wouldn’t want to upset Da boss, would you? :big_boss:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back