Lets get the competitive spirit for the new Betta fish of the month!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Like this super cool coral reef tank at my LFS. ;)
79E964A1-CF91-4326-A28E-1EB6B7D55637.jpeg

NO....we are only sponsoring contests that are of fish, tanks, or pets that you own. They MUST be in your household.

You are welcome to start a thread of tanks at your lfs but there will not be contests for that.

Ok. Sorry, I was not trying to be in-charge...:(

I will create a thread to show off my LFS’s tanks. ;)

Got that Fishmanic. I was just showing my LFS's tank. There is no way I am going to enter it

Good thing that he isn't on this forum. He would have won everything!!!
:big_boss:

It is mine fortunately. Don't think I keep it in an empty tank. Whenever I take photos of my fish I usually take them in an empty 5 gallon called the photo tank

It is mine fortunately. Don't think I keep it in an empty tank. Whenever I take photos of my fish I usually take them in an empty 5 gallon called the photo tank
That’s awfully stressful for the fish and a good way to tear that beautiful tail, isn’t it?

That’s awfully stressful for the fish and a good way to tear that beautiful tail, isn’t it?
Many “professionals” do that all the time, so I guess it work? I don’t know.... :dunno:

Many “professionals” do that all the time, so I guess it work? I don’t know.... :dunno:
They do that to sell their fish. They place them in the photo tank for the internet pic. I wouldn’t recommend it just to take a pic of my personal fish.

Betta contest starts in just a few days... take your best pic of your Betta and be ready to enter the “Battle of the Bettas” contest.

We will post a banner at top of the forums when 6 day entry period begins for the Fish of the Month contest.

Last edited:
And meanwhile be sure to VOTE in our tank of the month contest... click banner at top of forum to view poll

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back