Lets get the competitive spirit for the new Betta fish of the month!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Moony42

Fish Crazy
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hello TFF

As you all know I love bettas, a lot. But I am not seeing hype about the new betta of the month in TFF. So I present to you, my LFS's [aka best friend] and my rosetail bettas!!!
This is an exhibition to honour the fish betta splendens.
Feel free to beautiful and nice pics of your bettas!!!

th

This stunning betta is called wonder
It is my LFS's betta in the photo tank.

This my goldie in the photo tank
th

That is all I am going to show. If there are more bettas posted by you guys, I will show some more
Good luck guys

Isn’t there suppose to be a betta of the month next month? I’ll wait and post mine then.

Yes.. the August Fish of the Month contest will be for Betta Splendens only. So take a good pic of a Betta that you own (must be in your household) and get ready to enter FOTM. Contest will start around August 15th.

Moony is going for the trifecta...3 contest awards. He already has banners for TOTM and POTM. Now he just needs to win FOTM.

And this contest is very important to me and my bettas.

Wow! Those bettas are stunning @Moony42!! Do you own the white one in your signature? :)

Lol, I was just about to say that he was going for the trifecta, you stole you words right out of my mouth @Fishmanic! :p

And I will wait until the actual “BOTM contest” before entering my betta. (No hard feelings....:))

We can discuss the contest though

So will the winner get a “Betta Of The Month” banner? :)

no , they will get a fish of the month banner..

Ok! I was just wondering if it would be different. ;)

Your bettas are stunning!
I really miss owning a betta such personable fish[emoji846]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I agree! IMO, they have the most personality of any fish! :)

The betta you enter must be in YOUR fish tank and not at your LFS or from the internet.

Last edited:
But I think at least sometime, we should do a fish of the month contest, but it doesn’t have to be yours. Like if you have a super cool tank, or fish at your LFS, you could enter it in then contest! :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back