Lets get the competitive spirit for the new Betta fish of the month!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Just for your information... if anyone enters a betta that they don’t own, he will be disqualified. You must have the betta in your household.

Moony... can you post a picture showing your entire photo tank? I’d like to see it.

As I do agree that “photo” tanks make the betta sort of “pop”, a betta in it’s “natural habitat” (The tank it lives in) is even better!! Just my opinion. ;)

Yes, @Moony42 . Your pics look just like breeders stock photos. They are even posed like the breeders do. How do you do that?

Last edited:
Which betta are u gonna enter in the contest? Post a pic

Sure thing. One question. Is it okay if I enter a betta which just healed from fin rot? Because if you say yes I will enter In ace. And oh to answer your questions, I get my photos done at my LFS.

His google map location [ the shop he sells fishes at,not his fish recue]
https://www.google.com/maps/place/N...98fc30527e733309!8m2!3d13.037191!4d77.5658949

Oh and here is the betta I will enter if you say no.

Deanasue, A simple trick is to get them flared up. If you have wallpaper of another betta in a photo tank, They will Flare!!!

Oh and please drop by my LFS if you visit banaglore!!!

yes, it's fine to enter Ace..I was hoping you would enter that one....Moony can we go on messaging...I will message you now

I am entering my beautiful boy BLAZE!! :angel:

P.S. He will not flare for a picture, or anything at that matter! No matter what I do, pictures, mirrors, videos, etc. he will not flare. :dunno:

that means he happy and comfortable in seeing and other fish...he seems the type that you might be able to add some harlequins and it won't faze him

Are harlequins good tank mates for bettas? Do they nip fins, or are they pretty chill? :cool:

they mind their own business and don't swim too quickly. but you would need a plan B if they don't get along with the Betta...I guess maybe you could return them to the LFS if necessary.

I might just look into that, do you think maybe 5-6 would do well in my 10 gallon betta tank? :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back