Led lights

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

The 3.0s are good but out of my price range. You also need a smartphone to control them so just a heads up.
yes that would be better thin profile even if I had to have 2 just want to get the best light for my money what are you all using
Im confused with this

The 3.0s are good but out of my price range. You also need a smartphone to control them so just a heads up.

Im confused with this
well I am not convinced they are worth the money and I would need 2 36in and was just trying to find out if there was better for that sort of money

I got a Finnex 24/7 Planted Plus light fixture. I love it . It makes the tank look beautiful. And has some pretty cool features. And my plants are now beginning to explode . So give it a look .

thanks for that info I did look but could not find anywhere that shipped to the uk and would I need just one or 2 on a 6x2x2 tank.

have you got any pictures to share

thanks for that info I did look but could not find anywhere that shipped to the uk and would I need just one or 2 on a 6x2x2 tank.

have you got any pictures to share
Yes

Attachments

• 2BC0FCC5-7A45-4DBA-88AB-B86E132C3045.jpeg
    2BC0FCC5-7A45-4DBA-88AB-B86E132C3045.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
I've got most of my leds from discounters. Cheap brands...
And... they're all perfect...
With the exceptions of some, all the rest are not coming from an lfs.
My experience is that they don't really have to be specific aquarium lights to do the job. Which can be very fortunate for the wallet.

Even some lfs owners came to my place and they thought it was a expensive investment what I've got. I told them how cheap they were. And they were amazed. But they all told me that they weren't planning to tell this to their own customers. For that would mean less sales... But yes, they got convinced that even non or cheaper brands were doing the job perfectly as well...

I [also] have a 48" Finnex Planted Plus 24/7 on my 60g running in 24/7 mode but on a timer from 7am till midnight. I quite like it and the plants grow well. I dunno about 2 feet wide...just might need two.
In any case, LED is the future of lighting in the aquarium and the home.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back