Late Night..

Good pics...you know that first one, do you have a slow ISO on that pic? I have been trying to master the light thing with my DSLR.

also do you shoot in RAW?

Good pics...you know that first one, do you have a slow ISO on that pic? I have been trying to master the light thing with my DSLR.

also do you shoot in RAW?

Thanks,

I shoot in RAW for everything except startrails - I shoot in highest JPG for those because the software I use doesn't support RAW unfortunately.

In order to get a shot like my first one, you need a remote shutter release with a shutter lock on it, then set the camera up to shoot on continuous mode. Then it's a matter of selecting your aperture, iso and shutter speed.

Also, here's my latest startrail.

By The Sea by Allan.Jones, on Flickr

like the light trails . i want to start experementing with these myself , but i need to oreder a new quick release plate for my tripod head 1st . did you use timer or a shutter cable?

like the light trails . i want to start experementing with these myself , but i need to oreder a new quick release plate for my tripod head 1st . did you use timer or a shutter cable?

Shutter cable with locking position :)

Nice Pics :)

Will give the starstrail one a bash when i get a timer remote (hoping to have a go at time lapse)

What software are you using?

Lightroom 3.5 combined with StarStax for the startrails.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back