Kuhli Loaches! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's a prototype, I can change anything if it needs be :good:

klas-1.jpg

Also, we should start a poll for president, vice president, secretary, etc in the general forum! We can nominate ourselves or others and then take a vote :good:

Also, we should start a poll for president, vice president, secretary, etc in the general forum! We can nominate ourselves or others and then take a vote :good:
Cool. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE BANNER THOUGH!!!!! No changes needed! :hyper: Just make sure it's the proper size for the signature, because I can't really tell.....

Yeah its within the right parameters, its a tad bigger than my current sig.

To put in your signature, at the top left of the screen under the TFF banner it says "signed in as (your username) click it, go to "My Profile" then at the top right there is a box that says "Edit Profile". Click it, then click "Change Signature" then put this code in the box and highlight it and hit the "add image" button, and viola!

http://i311.photobucket.com/albums/kk468/CocaCola_Spokesman2/klas-1.jpg

Well, at first I thought I was the only one who loved Kuhli Loaches, and didn't really feel like it was that important. Once I saw all of the Kuhli posts (most of them with you commenting in there somewhere :lol: ), I thought that the world was a better place for Kuhli lovers!!! AND THAT IS MY REASON.

Aggreed! I also think Crossfire should be the leader. Kuhlis are tough to find around here... But i will get some.
Totalytropical, you should be VP because this was your idea.

Per this discussion resulting in this decision this topic is being closed. Please remove the banner & any associated links.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back