Kuhli Loaches! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join the 'I love kuhlis club'? They are hilarious, especially when they come out and do their dance up and down the glass for aaaages :lol:

anybody have suggestions for a name?
Kuhli Loach Lovers Club?
Kuhli Loach Appreciation Clube
Kuhli Appreciation/Lovers Club?

I wanna join! I haven't gotten a new batch yet but will whenever I find them. I wanna be kuhl with kuhli's too :hyper:

Oooooooooh my god I love my Kuhlis! :hyper: Count me in for the Kuhli club :lol:!

I'll make a banner sometime today, but I need a club name! To join, simply put the banner in your signature :hyper:

Could cause confusion - ouch :X :D :hey: :fun: :lol:

kkk2.jpg

i wanna join.... unfortunatly i will need a step by step idiots guide on how to do signatures :blink:

Apparently it's something to do with the filtration systems LFS's employ these days and they loose all their Kuhli's :crazy:

This reminds me of something I saw the other day in a store - I think there was one tank where they were supposed to be, but one fish was in the tank next to it and a few others in the tank below. I think they must manage to get into the pipework with them being so thin. I don't keep any khulis myself, though in the future I think I'd like to give them a try.

Not sure about that club thing btw guys :unsure:

Oh come on. We can have meetings and worship the kuhlis by snacking on algae wafers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back