Kuhli Loaches! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TotallyTropical

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I just think Kuhli loaches are one of the best loaches ever! I'm just looking for opinions, because whenever I see mine, I can't help but smile! :hyper: JUST A RANDOM POST!

I love mine, I spotted some at one of my LFS a couple of weeks ago and bought as many as I could get away with fitting in my tank. I've always loved kuhlis but they aren't easy to find in the shops these days :S Mind you, they aren't easy to find in the tank most of the time :D :D

I love my khuli loaches (even if I have managed to accidentially collect at least three types), they just mooch around doing their own thing and never bother even the cherry shrimp in the tank. Khulis and corys the two most peaceful species you could ever hope to find.

I would love to get some more khuli's but the shops dont always have them (well my prefered shop dosent always), but the 10 I do have seem happy enough with the situation for now.

Next loach I hope to get is some dwarf chain loaches :wub: at least they will be a better fit in my smaller tanks over the Pakastani locahes.

HA HA, yes, I've ended up with two types but you takes what you can get as far as Kuhlis for sale in LFS's is concerned these days. Apparently it's something to do with the filtration systems LFS's employ these days and they loose all their Kuhli's :crazy: At least that's what the three I asked about Kuhlis told me.

I just think Kuhli loaches are one of the best loaches ever! I'm just looking for opinions, because whenever I see mine, I can't help but smile! :hyper: JUST A RANDOM POST!

Amen......amen......

Just a random thing, anyone ever notice how cute kuhli loach noses are? :wub:

Also, all 4 loaches ventured out on their own today, the most every at one time :D
Lily
P6150288.jpg

Luke in the cave, Lily out front
P6150287.jpg

Lily
P6150286.jpg

Luke in the cave, Leo in the background
P6150290.jpg

Luna in the foreground, Leo background, Luke in the Tube
P6150289.jpg

Pretty amazing that I can tell them apart, huh? :hey:

Just a random thing, anyone ever notice how cute kuhli loach noses are? :wub:
yes, they have the cutest faces dont they, one of mine is still about 2cm all the others are growing really well, but this little guy is just teeny

I was reading a handbook just to look around and I saw this: "Out of all of the loaches, Clown loaches are the prettiest and most colourful." I just closed the book and walked away. That was just sad. -_-

Guys, we should start a club, and I'll make a membership banner that people can put in their signatures!

Its not even just the striped Kuhlis. I have Black Kuhli loaches and they are freaking awesome. About the same time every night, all five of mine are swimming crazily

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FLEm5veYBk&feature=plcp

pff, all kuhli loaches are beautiful. Especially albinos! :drool:

pff, all kuhli loaches are beautiful. Especially albinos! :drool:
I wish I could find some striped ones though.....I think that they would contrast well with my black ones..

I just found an awesome deal on Kuhlis on aquabid!!! Im top bidder at 14 bucks for 12 banded kuhlis!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back