Kind Of Rescaping

Argh! I don't know what to do with tht side! It's doing my head in! This has been going on for too long lol

I really like the way it is, just needs some time to fill in. Another option would be more bunch plants, cabomba (sp) is a good quick growing stem plant. Maybe one of the red cultivars of amazon sword.

I just think the right hand side looks sort of..boring? But I agree, I think it needs some 'bunched' plants. I'll give the plants you mentioned a Google. Hopefully I can find them here -_-
The plants on the wood have filled in nicely. The Wendtii is doing well, and my Java Fern is growing back (yay!)

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

So I ended up ordering some more plants. I just couldn't help myself!! :blush: I'm assuming they will be here Tuesday.

Here's the list;

2x Ceratopteris Siliquosa
1x Ludwigia Natans
1x Hygrophilia Corymbosa
1x Ambulia Sessiliflora, emersed

I know some of the above requires strong light, but my tank sits right opposite my back door, and gets loads of sunlight all day plus my T8 globes. Thought I'd give them a go :)

Super keen to get this tank finally finished...with me being happy with the end product that is :rolleyes:

Looks great, making me want to rescape :grr: lol.
What about another small'ish bit of wood coming off the right bit, towards the center of the front glass and then plant around it a little?
If that didn't make much sense, i might draw it out for you :lol:

Nice work . That is looking lush.....loving it. Great work girl
Thanks so much! It's great to get feedback :)

Looks great, making me want to rescape lol.
What about another small'ish bit of wood coming off the right bit, towards the center of the front glass and then plant around it a little?
If that didn't make much sense, i might draw it out for you
I think you may need to draw it :p

Really does look great. Can't wait to see it with the new plants.
Thank you again :) Should be getting the plants tomorrow, so hopefully some picture for you too look at tomorrow as well :)

I think you knew what i was going on about, you just wanted to see my paint skills. :lol:
Small, not so tall piece of wood laying down with your pebbles and some plants? just an idea of course.
I like the look of a 'busy' decorated tank but now adays, i hardly see my panda cory because of it lol.
231k05.jpg

I think you knew what i was going on about, you just wanted to see my paint skills.
That is some quality paint skills :p

That looks like a good idea, except I didnt check this post until AFTER I rescaped again :p

So yes, my plants came today, they were all really good quality which I am happy about. I ended up finding some rock I thought might give it a nice natural look. I'm just waiting for the water to clear a little as I disturbed alot of things and then I'll snap a few pics :)

I think I'm happy with it this time :D

Oh yeah!!!
w00t.gif
....That is looking sweet. Bet you can't stop staring at it?
wink.gif
Nice work.

Most reactions

Back