Juice’s Art Journey

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It's not bad. Look at it from a artist's POV. :)
Yeah it's a good drawing. I wasnt saying it was bad necessarily... I just didn't like the gore of it all ya know?. Kinda bloody and a little too dark.
But the rest of Juice's stuff I love.

Yeah it's a good drawing. I wasnt saying it was bad necessarily... I just didn't like the gore of it all ya know?. Kinda bloody and a little too dark.
But the rest of Juice's stuff I love.
Then you won’t like this one 😅
8679A234-FBDA-4BAE-8224-94FD231D0E99.jpeg

Really am sorry Juice!! I sincerely love all your other art. Just not that 😕
Don't take offense! It still is really good. It definitely shows your talent, I'm not saying it's "bad" as in not good, just that it's a bit disturbing as far as content in the image.

Really am sorry Juice!! I sincerely love all your other art. Just not that 😕
Don't take offense! It still is really good. It definitely shows your talent, I'm not saying it's "bad" as in not good, just that it's a bit disturbing as far as content in the image.
I’m not offended in the least! There’s no need to apologize! Different people like different art! I get lots of people not liking my other work as well, it doesn’t bother me :)

I’m not offended in the least! There’s no need to apologize! Different people like different art! I get lots of people not liking my other work as well, it doesn’t bother me :)
Ok... I'm glad to hear you aren't offended. Just really wanted to clear that up...

Yup! It's true, everyone has their own styles they like! (But obviously people have a broken art view if they don't like at least some of yours 🤣)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back