Juice’s Art Journey

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yep! 5 feet long by just under 4 feet tall!
Wow.... How long did it take for you to complete this? (Sorry if you already mentioned)
That is absolutely incredible. You've doubled my respect for you....
Here I am thinking: "Oh that's cute... Just a little painting. I love all the little details"... 🙄🤣
But no, it's as large as a freaking jumbo aquarium!

The fact that I didn't pay attention to the size in the other videos just makes me want to cry rn 🤣🤣🤣

Wow.... How long did it take for you to complete this? (Sorry if you already mentioned)
That is absolutely incredible. You've doubled my respect for you....
Here I am thinking: "Oh that's cute... Just a little painting. I love all the little details"... 🙄🤣
But no, it's as large as a freaking jumbo aquarium!
Took me about 10 hours (I wasn’t counting though so could have been longer). Over two days :)

Took me about 10 hours (I wasn’t counting though so could have been longer). Over two days :)
*jumbling random words under my breath*

And I can't even do a freaking 5 inch dinosaur head in 2 days wth...
You got extra hyper fixation happening over there

*jumbling random words under my breath*

And I can't even do a freaking 5 inch dinosaur head in 2 days wth...
You got extra hyper fixation happening over there
Yep. ADHD at its finest, plus this is my only job, running my business so the more I paint, the better

Yep. ADHD at its finest, plus this is my only job, running my business so the more I paint, the better
Yup. The drawing hyper fixation for me lasted about a week and then literally I woke up and my brain went: "Yah were done in this department here" 🤣🤣

Fish keeping was my hyper fixation that decided to stay!!

Isn't it great when one decides to stay? I love that... Always do.
You made a business out of yours! So that's a plus.
I've thought about getting into photography, but uhhh... Cameras are so frigging expensive... I love the art of taking photos. Finding the right place and all.
Thing I think I like more about drawing and painting though is that it requires more skill and you can make it whatever you want. Taking a picture limits you to the real world but you can literally make anything come to life in a painting or drawing...

Right now I'm just fading off the writing a song phase... Still want to do it to! Just like the drawing... But it's like I just can't do it lol. Brain is like: "Nah... I'm good really"
I'm just like: "Well if you ain't gonna hyper fixate on all that cool stuff can't you at least do that with my schoolwork"

Not sure if I posted this one already, but I’m in love with how the print turned out (the print doesn’t have the watermark obviously)
22E04FEC-8ACE-4B23-8441-D2742B6A8D0B.jpeg
B6595DCB-3E25-44B9-B3A6-D5098B268F55.jpeg

Ok so it's not in this thread... Just skimmed it. I think it's in the sharing art thread then. Cause I know I've seen it on the fish forums before unless my brain goin Deja vu

Yeah I posted it on that thread
Ok so it's not in this thread... Just skimmed it. I think it's in the sharing art thread then. Cause I know I've seen it on the fish forums before unless my brain goin Deja vu

Daily sketch for Inktober (the video is some days late)

You should do a think like Jimmy Fallon's freestyle rap contests where he gives the guests three words/phrases, and they have to do a rap that gets them all in. Except with you, fans give you three words, and you have 1 minute to do a picture that incorporates them all. Something to do while you're stuck in your room. :)

You should do a think like Jimmy Fallon's freestyle rap contests where he gives the guests three words/phrases, and they have to do a rap that gets them all in. Except with you, fans give you three words, and you have 1 minute to do a picture that incorporates them all. Something to do while you're stuck in your room. :)
One minute isn’t long enough I’d say 10 or 15 😂 but that’s a great idea

Most reactions

trending

Back