Juice’s Art Journey

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Part two! This one was super fun to paint today. My largest painting to date, 5 feet by just under 4 feet (40x60”)

074C8840-DD11-45AE-9E1D-EA727B03A1E0.jpeg

Ok wow.... I don't know what I was expecting it to look like really from the first video but that is not at all what I was thinking it could look like... That's absolutely incredible. I'm on my tablet so I will get my phone later to see the pt. 2 video. I reallg want to see how you did that...

Even the blue with the faded black in the background. The detail on that is amazing. And how sharp the birds and branches look... It really pops.
Now I'm going to be honest I do not know what the gold is supposed to be on the branches, especially sense it looks like it drips but even though I'm unsure of what it is it still is an incredible use of the gold leaf.
The picture reminds me of a night in fall.

Everything, the background with blue and black, the branches, the use of gold, and the birds... It all comes together so perfectly.
Mind blown right now

Now I'm going to be honest I do not know what the gold is supposed to be on the branches, especially sense it looks like it drips but even though I'm unsure of what it is it still is an incredible use of the gold leaf.
Ι think it's snow.... lol

Very well could be! I also thought that it could be leaves, pollen, honey... idk... my mind was going everywhere and I probably took the color of it too literally lol. Snow is a very good guess!

Wait... Yellow snow??...
holdup.jpg

I just saw the video though... I loved how the gold leaf just flaked off. That looked so cool

Very well could be! I also thought that it could be leaves, pollen, honey... idk... my mind was going everywhere and I probably took the color of it too literally lol. Snow is a very good guess!
All good guesses! My idea was a type of moss/lichen, but snow actually does work really well!

Now I know what it reminds me of! The gold on there kinda looks like exposed bee hives when their stacked onto things...

But I definitely see the moss. Looks great either way.
I should take a picture of the huge tree in our town next time I'm there which has Spanish moss ALL over it. It's a really beautiful sight.

Woah that's WAYYYY bigger than I thought it was! Holy smokes

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back