Josh's Marine Adventure!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'll try the vaseline later :) refractometer and moonlights should arrive tomorrow,
Todays tests I think are now showing 0 ammonia put 8 drops in from each bottle and shook for 10 secs and the colour went white and hasnt changed since whereas before it was a definate 0.5 :) Nitrite up to 5 now, lets hope it starts dropping soon :good:

Hey guys, definate big fat ZERO for ammonia now \o/ :) lol nitrite @ 5 still.

Found some weird ###### spikey thing hiding in a rock today, dont think its a animal, more spikey corally type thing :crazy:
73950497-1.jpg

73950497.jpg

and the new layout, I want more rock in the middle front and ontop of the middle and on the left hand side :good:
21fd612a.jpg

Quite happy with the corner here, I think a coral on LR on the top of the stack would be good :)?
99df912b.jpg

Lemme know wat you think :good:

Eww yea looks like it could be one of them, glad i did re arrange the rocks to come across him then!! I'll order some of that joes juice tonight I think, dont want them spreading!!

Roll on the nitrite drop lol :good:

Little buggers! right tomorrow the soldering iron comes out, im guessing rock needs to come outa water lol, dont fancy putting soldering iron into water :lol:

You're a dark horse....had no idea you were setting up a Marine :lol: It's looking great though :good:

Nice one Josh :good:

I would zap that ap with the soldering iron whilst its easy to get the lr out :good: I found my Peppermint shrimps have eaten very small aps, but larger ones they dont touch so had to zap a couple. Touch wood i haven't had any more.

Like someone said earlier, Mushrooms are brill, come in loads of colours and are easy to keep :good:

Keep the pics coming.

Glad to hear all the Bettas are doing well. Now that I've tracked down your new hiding place I can follow how your marine tank develops lol. It is costly but definately worth it especially once more things are added.

Thanks Bronze & Netty :good: you should start a journal dude, only seen the one pic of your tank :(

Yeah nows deffo the time to do it, nem killing spree here we come! didnt spot any others today and I checked all the LR as i moved it, trying to find that crab i first saw, altho seeing pics of other peoples reef safe small claw crab i think it was it looked very much like that :good:

Think mushrooms and zoas first yea :) dont worry pics coming on a regular basis!

Oh aiptaisia killing is so satisfying when you use a soldering iron :devil: just make sure you look long and hard for others before you put anything else in and as Tina said the little b****rs move, so zap it once put back in the water and wait a few hours, see if it returns :crazy: I got about five the other day and one returned, he obviously moved as he is a healthy as anything :crazy:

Seffie x

:fish:

Not altogether sure it is an aptasia :S looking more into its crack in the rock, its like a clam, opened in the middle with spikey outer bits, il get the rock out tomorrow and photgraph it for sure! I dont wanna kill summat thats not needed!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back