Josh's Marine Adventure!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lol no :p thats a pretty extreme book I had for xmas (didnt ask for it lol) that seems to live on my desk for some reason!

Just put RO into the cube this afternoon :)

Lol, beat me to it ben :lol:

Tank looks great Josh

Btw, although I'm sure those were sold to you as "Turbo" snails, they're actually Trochus snails :)

Looks good Josh.

If you are going to try moving the frogspawn, personally I would place it on the right hand side in the inlet if that stack. It will look good there, may get a little extra light, you will see more of it and the flow may be more to its liking. Move it gradually though. Alternatively you could remove it from the rock it is on and plae it a little higher up.

Ben beat me to it on the bodyart aswell, so I am presuming you are wanting a nice coral tank with perhaps a shrimp / goby pair??

Ok so i didnt update :p BUT new journal and lots of pics incoming shortly :D

Just got off the phone, having a 24x24x24 sumped cube delivered on Sunday morning!! Cant wait :D

Been to see the tank again and pay for it today :) it's very nice I can't wait to take delivery of it :D also bought a v2 400 skimmer, 300w heater, eheim 2000 return pump and got a bit of a bargain on an aqua one 150w metal halide with 2 t5 actinic for £100 :)

Really enjoyed reading your journal. Found out lots of useful information. I am thinking about setting up a marine tank and doing a lot of research at the moment.
I am also from Cardiff and use MA for my fresh water tank. Interested to find out which other lfs you use in the area. I am thinking of buying a lot online to take advantage of the bargins. Think I will start setting mine up in the new year when I have found a good home for my fresh water fish. Thinking of giving them to a local hospital tank.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back