Is Barry Tetra still around?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I hope he's okay and pops back in as well, he's a nice young man. I'm one who pops in and out as well though, often getting busy with life and not logging for a while, then returning, so I try not to fret if others do the same. Hoping to see @Retired Viking and @Ch4rlie too, if and when they decide to come back. :)

oohh that's great to hear! Thank you. Happy that he's still around! I've just missed seeing him apparently.

I miss @seangee 's input as well. So many lovely and super helpful members have been here over the years, and it's hard sometimes when you realise they've been gone for a while. But I also want to respect people's privacy of course. No one owes us an account of their movements or anything, lol.

I hope he's okay and pops back in as well, he's a nice young man. I'm one who pops in and out as well though, often getting busy with life and not logging for a while, then returning, so I try not to fret if others do the same. Hoping to see @Retired Viking and @Ch4rlie too, if and when they decide to come back. :)
Thank you, I am still around, I have been busy helping to take care of my wife and her bother-in-law. Both have health issues. I still have 3 tanks going down from 4.

Still around and pop in occassionally - OK then rarely. Now that we are no longer in enforced confinement there is way too much going on in the real world to spend much time in the virtual one ;)
Tanks all going well, they have evolved because I tend to let the plants dictate the direction but the inhabitants are unchanged. The only exception being the microdevario kubotai which have succumbed to age. No photographic evidence because I am away from home for 2 weeks (actually only get to spend about 50% of my time there). Popped in this morning because I was planning a 50 mile bicycle ride but the weather in the SW means that staying indoors is a more sensible option.

We did add a new family member this week, meet Lulu - sister to Rufus
20220602_072825599_iOS-Enhanced.jpg
20220602_224845653_iOS.jpg

Still around and pop in occassionally - OK then rarely. Now that we are no longer in enforced confinement there is way too much going on in the real world to spend much time in the virtual one ;)
Tanks all going well, they have evolved because I tend to let the plants dictate the direction but the inhabitants are unchanged. The only exception being the microdevario kubotai which have succumbed to age. No photographic evidence because I am away from home for 2 weeks (actually only get to spend about 50% of my time there). Popped in this morning because I was planning a 50 mile bicycle ride but the weather in the SW means that staying indoors is a more sensible option.

We did add a new family member this week, meet Lulu - sister to Rufus
View attachment 160763View attachment 160764

Fluffy kitty!!
Really nice to see you pop in! :D While your advice and beautiful tank photos/vids are missed, it's also good to hear that you're out enjoying the world, so can't blame you at all for that! Will be great to see you anytime you do check in. :)

Thank you, I am still around, I have been busy helping to take care of my wife and her bother-in-law. Both have health issues. I still have 3 tanks going down from 4.
It's great to see you as well, RV! I must have just not seen your name when I've popped on. I'm sorry about your wife's health, and that of her brother in law - they're very lucky to have you helping them. <3

RV
Nice kitty cat
You should enter her in July’s Pet of the Minth contest. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back