Introduction

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

NerithyisaNxkki

Reaction score
Hi there! Im Nikki and well im a prospecting avid fish lover. I plan to become more experienced and rear difficult fish as a hobby. Right now, legally too young to have a credit card in my country without parental management (sob) and limited access to good quality materials but i hope to get all pre-requisite knowledge before i can set up my own larger tank. I am currently building a small 15 inches by 15 inches by 13 inches aqua-terrarium.
My future goal is to probably and somehow create a line of true purple bettas and albino bettas.
All the best to me and hope u all are doing well in covid 19

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to the forum :)

Credit cards aren't all they are cracked up to be. Most people that have them owe the banks lots of money and do that their entire lives. Live by the motto, if you don't have the money, you don't buy it.

Only spend money if you have it in cash, then you know how much you have and owe, and banks will never send the debt collectors after you for unpaid credit card debt.

If you are really desperate for a bank card, get a debit card. This can be used to buy things without cash but the money comes out of your bank account and you aren't borrowing any money from the bank :)

Yup, i do know. Mainly ill use the debit card to purchase stuff from online reliable buyers such as good quality fish and basic needs.

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back