Introduction- hello!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Nicbartus

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Nicole, and I bought my daughter a Betta. Here to learn more about caring for him. We are new to this... hoping for success!

Hey Nicole! Were so glad to have you here and I am so happy to welcome you to the forum. Fishkeeping is a huge hobby with so much to learn but TFF is a great tool that will help you along this wonderful world of aquarium keeping! If I may ask have you ever kept fish before? Just wanting to know how much experience you have had. Also, we here love seeing pictures of tanks so if you feel comfortable doing so, we'd love to see your aquarium! Best wishes, Nele!

Hey Nicole! Were so glad to have you here and I am so happy to welcome you to the forum. Fishkeeping is a huge hobby with so much to learn but TFF is a great tool that will help you along this wonderful world of aquarium keeping! If I may ask have you ever kept fish before? Just wanting to know how much experience you have had. Also, we here love seeing pictures of tanks so if you feel comfortable doing so, we'd love to see your aquarium! Best wishes, Nele!
I’ve never had an aquarium, I have a lot to learn. No pics yet. I have 2 tanks being delivered tomorrow. One is a biorb, but after reading this forum I worried that I made the wrong choice, so I ordered a different 3 gallon tank. I didn’t realize it would be so complicated!

I’ve never had an aquarium, I have a lot to learn. No pics yet. I have 2 tanks being delivered tomorrow. One is a biorb, but after reading this forum I worried that I made the wrong choice, so I ordered a different 3 gallon tank. I didn’t realize it would be so complicated!
Hello and welcome to the forum! :hi:

It is generally recommended to keep a Betta in a 5 gallon or larger tank.

Do you happen to know what model this 3g tank is?

That model may be able to house a smaller Betta. If you are looking to upgrade down the road, I would definitely get a 10g tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back