Interesting Ambition Ideas?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Ben M

Formerly pest control
Reaction score
hi, for my English coursework i have to deliver a speech about an ambition (which i can make up) to inspire young people to have ambitions. it has to be interesting so the young people don't get bored, and it doesn't have to be serious. so i'm looking for some ideas for a good ambition.

what have you got?

cheers :good:

Do it about being a famous writer but ending up teaching in an East Yorkshire high school teaching english :lol:

Im terrible with things like this. I only just go Cs in all my pieces of coursework. The one thing i will say though is do it when its set rather than getting behind like me and having to write and type up 4 pieces of coursework in 1 week or i didnt get entered into any of the exams that really wasnt much fun at all.

If you make it something you'd love to do then you will write or speak with more passion. Making the whole thing more compelling.

i would really take the micky and do a speech about wanting to be on the X-Factor and winning. They would listen to you then!

Pretend you want to be a Naturist and live in a Naturist community when you're older. Turn up to school naked for the whole speech and you will be considered a legend, also remembered!....

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back