If we run an angelfish of the month contest, would you enter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Would you enter an angelfish in a Angelfish of the month contest

• I have an angelfish and would enter it in contest.

• I have an angelfish but would not enter it in contest.

• I do not have an angelfish.

Results are only viewable after voting.
ask them nicely if you could have a small tank..like 5 gallon or 3 gallon....

This is what it says in your profile @Colin_T ........

Currently have 6 x coral tanks with clownfish in. That means do have fish.....o_O

@Back in the fold, did you like that frame I said so much, you just had to put it in your signature? :lol:

Brother, that was the funniest thing I've heard in forever. I guess it's just the thought of the old man, redneck drawl it's most likely uttered in. Think of Boomhauer from King Of The Hill saying it. Yeah, it really cracked me up and I stole it from you shamelessly.

my profile was done about 20 years ago and hasn't been updated since then

well I think it's due time to update your profile don't you think

Deborah 56: Welcome to our forums. There are lots of helpful and knowledgeable members here. Enjoy our site!

Instead of Angels, we probably will run a Catfish of the Month in October as lots more members have catfish than angels.

The Betta contest already ended. Briggan was the winner. Winner thread here: https://www.fishforums.net/threads/...ust-2019-fish-of-the-month-betta-only.453889/

Tank of the Month contest starts on September 1st. Consider entering the contest by posting a pic or a video of your tank. Winner gets a profile banner like mine and will be featured in a Winner's thread.

Last edited:
absolutely...any catfish from dwarf cories to Plecos will be allowed. If you post cories, I think we will allow a group of the same species since they tend to hang out in groups or you could post a single cory.

Yes for Angelfish.
Well, and corydoras or plecos.
Which will it be?

Most likely catfish for the next one... maybe the following one we’ll do angels if there is enough interest

the upcoming contest in mid september will be the Pet of the Month contest.. so take a good pic of a pet that you own and be ready to enter POTM

Sure would like to see more voting in the present Tank of the Month contest... click on banner at the top of the forums and PLEASE VOTE for TOTM

If you have an angelfish and would enter the contest, please be sure to post on this thread so we can contact you via PM when contest starts.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back