If we run an angelfish of the month contest, would you enter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Would you enter an angelfish in a Angelfish of the month contest

• I have an angelfish and would enter it in contest.

• I have an angelfish but would not enter it in contest.

• I do not have an angelfish.

Results are only viewable after voting.
We may run it in December if we have enough interest. Look for banner at top of forums

Last edited:
I'd love to enter my angelfish if and when any competition starts.

Woo...Hoo...that's great! Anyone else have an angelfish they would enter? I might enter mine at that time.

Anyone who has an angelfish and would enter, leave your name in this thread and we may contact you when contest starts. It is possible we will run this mid December so keep an eye out for our FOTM banner!

Here are the members interested so far
:
Fishmanic
Howard_Hopkinson
Fishguy13
Lilyann
Deborah 56

add your name to this list if you would enter an Angelfish in FOTM

Last edited:
Not a goldfish fan myself - they've just made them all weird looking these days but a goldfish contest might be interesting. I don't think that many people have/like angel fish - any more than they have/like Plecto's (my favorite fish) - why not just go back and let anybody post any fish picture, in the end what wins is an amazing photograph of a fish.

We will go back to any fish in the contest come next year. At some point we may have a goldfish of the month and maybe a livebearer of the month as well. We switch it up to keep things interesting.

OK..all you angelfish lovers...our Fish of the Month for December contest has started. This month we are featuring Angelfish. If you have an Angelfish, I hope you will enter our contest. Winner gets a neat banner in his profile area and gets his Angelfish featured in a "FOTM Winner" for all to see and to comment on. Entry period ends in just 3 days so enter now.

click here to go to entry thread:
https://www.fishforums.net/threads/...h-of-the-month-contest-angelfish-only.455409/c

Last edited:
Here are the members interested so far
:
Fishmanic
Howard_Hopkinson
Fishguy13
Lilyann
Deborah 56

add your name to this list if you would enter an Angelfish in FOTM

oh come on... I can see one name from the list where are the others!! Let’s get more of these beauties in the competition. Such a gorgeous fish

Just managed to get my entry in as my angelfish are currently guarding eggs. My female black ghost just put in an apperance so I grabbed my phone pronto after scribbling the required note lol. She's now gone back to egg guarding and hiding with her partner.

I'd like to enter but am not sure if I can being so new here?
The angelfish competition has ended and a winner declared.

We have 3 contests that are run on TFF...Tank of the Month (run 1st of every month), Fish of the Month (run mid month every other month), and a Pet of the Month contest (run mid month every other month). Please consider entering the upcoming contests.

Meanwhile please vote in our Tank of the Year Poll. Just click on banner at top of forums to view the entrants.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back