If we run an angelfish of the month contest, would you enter

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Would you enter an angelfish in a Angelfish of the month contest

• I have an angelfish and would enter it in contest.

• I have an angelfish but would not enter it in contest.

• I do not have an angelfish.

Results are only viewable after voting.
220042_103419199748674_4864541_o.jpg

Goldfish is what got me into the hobby. I think they're great. Used to have a somewhat large pre- formed pond in my yard. The ex now has that yard. I had goldfish over winter out there and much to my great surprise I found fry out there one summer day. Fish live in cold and tropical waters and all are beautiful.

nothing against goldfish...in due time...seangee...is that your saltwater angel fish?

well if we run an angelfish contest, it will have to be for freshwater angelfish only.

That's not an angelfish, it's a powder blue surgeon fish or tang. Cheeky bugga trying to sneak a tang into an angels concert. :)
The angels are still on the disk of my deceased laptop - best I could do at short notice. Always nicer to go and visit the marine fish in their homes than making them live in mine ;)

I've been contemplating collecting fish again due to the baby fish appearing at the local harbor over the last few weeks. Saw a couple of cool gobies that were almost black with huge dorsal fins and some small stripeys (a type butterfly fish that lives in cold or warm water). I also saw a heap of shrimp about an inch long and a 6 inch prawn. Now I just have to hide a fish tank somewhere during rent inspections :)

I've been contemplating collecting fish again due to the baby fish appearing at the local harbor over the last few weeks. Saw a couple of cool gobies that were almost black with huge dorsal fins and some small stripeys (a type butterfly fish that lives in cold or warm water). I also saw a heap of shrimp about an inch long and a 6 inch prawn. Now I just have to hide a fish tank somewhere during rent inspections :)

Do it Colin!!!:-

Get your tank Brother Man. What are they going to do? Take your birthday away?

Most reactions

Back