Idea's, Cooking For A Football Team

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

angelmouse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I've just taken on the job of supplying the local football team and their apponants with after game meals/snacks and am looking for some idea's for easy to make meals on a very TIGHT budget. I have to cook for 35 and sometimes 70 if the the b team are playing at home. I normally do chilli and jacket potatoes or similar and am running out of idea's. It needs to be simple and manageable with a small oven and not take up all my saturdays to make it.
I would really appreciate any idea's you have as the lads will soon get fed up with my chilli's and pasta's. Thanks
regards Angel

I've just taken on the job of supplying the local football team and their apponants with after game meals/snacks and am looking for some idea's for easy to make meals on a very TIGHT budget. I have to cook for 35 and sometimes 70 if the the b team are playing at home. I normally do chilli and jacket potatoes or similar and am running out of idea's. It needs to be simple and manageable with a small oven and not take up all my saturdays to make it.
I would really appreciate any idea's you have as the lads will soon get fed up with my chilli's and pasta's. Thanks
regards Angel
hwo about some chargrilled chicken in some tortilla wraps? with some salsa and salad?

What a job!
How about:

Curry
Shepherds Pie
Sausage Casserole/Hot Pot
Chicken Wraps with side salad

Shepards pie
pint and a burger the barley in pints help with rehydration if in low quantities e.g. one pint per person
Chicken wraps with cajun
Chicken wraps with mixed herbs
Talk to your local butcher about getting meat cheap he may be patriotic for his home team and give you less popular cuts for less then asking price.

Noodle soups! For cheapness and quickness you can't beat noodles.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back