Ice Road Truckers

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Reaction score
Hell, I just deleted Friday's (8pm) Ice Road Truckers before watching it :rolleyes: Anybody know if that episode is repeated?

Love It!!

Have you seen the one where they are in India somwhere?? awesome!

Love It!!

Of course! Totally addicted! Deadliest Catch, IRT-Deadliest Roads, Ice Road Truckers and Swamp Loggers, all great drama, real people working real hard.......a rarity these days :lol:

Love It!!

Of course! Totally addicted! Deadliest Catch, IRT-Deadliest Roads, Ice Road Truckers and Swamp Loggers, all great drama, real people working real hard.......a rarity these days :lol:
all great shows but if you want something simalar but very funny watch whale wars (funny as there all dumb)

Back to my original question as I'm really gutted! :sad:

Weep no more!
I think this is the one....
http://www.five.tv/shows/ice-road-truckers/episodes/episode-5-247
Regards
C

Weep no more!
I think this is the one....
http://www.five.tv/shows/ice-road-truckers/episodes/episode-5-247
Regards
C

Thanks friend :good: I shall be watching that this evening.........I can feel the stress just draining away :D

LOL.
Stress at your age...Never.
I think you watch it for that nice little honey Lisa....

I`d never watched it before someone asked me on the phone one day if I was THE Lisa Kelly from Ice Road Truckers :blink: :blink:

I`ve watched it a few times since then and have to say it`s impressive and edge of the seat stuff sometimes :hyper: :good:

I love IRT.

And that series in India is just insane. Can you imagine driving on those roads?!?! No way!

I`d never watched it before someone asked me on the phone one day if I was THE Lisa Kelly from Ice Road Truckers :blink: :blink:

I`ve watched it a few times since then and have to say it`s impressive and edge of the seat stuff sometimes :hyper: :good:

Mrs S has a friend named Kelly.
My kids wanted to know if she was the same person as the hardware shop owner in Handy Manny :hyper:

had a day off and just watched this!

Great episode,would have hated to miss this one completely........doesn't really matter being out of order! :lol:

Big thanks.... :good: :good:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back