I Hate My Sister

MrLiam

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I go to cook some eggs for my lunch and it turns out that she has eaten them all. :grr: :sly: :angry: :angry:

Dont you just hate that!

My pet hate is when I fancy a bacon butty and there is no white bread :crazy:

I never assume what was put into the fridge on a saturday is even there on a saturday evening. The kids act like they haven't seen a bit of food for months when we bring the shopping in.

And I was really looking forward to it.

I never assume what was put into the fridge on a saturday is even there on a saturday evening. The kids act like they haven't seen a bit of food for months when we bring the shopping in.

We do that, we now have to hide tasty yummies in starnge cupboards my siblings have never been in before (aka the pan cupboard and the healthy food bit of the fridge)

But when they do find biscuits etc theyre gone twice as fast, its like they think
'Oh, we havent had biscuits/crisps/cake in ages, EAT IT ALL NOW!

It really takes the biscuit when i make some nice sandwiches for lunch at work (a job i *really* hate doing) and i have to leave really early for work and i get up and find my brothers eaten them!! :angry:

However he only managed this twice :shifty: and i got my own back, made meself two lots of sandwiches, ones that didnt need to go in fridge and put them in my bag, the other ones i put finely chopped ham in the egg and a blob of chilli flakes in the middle.

:crazy: :good: this equals a very sick vegetarian with a sore butt :shout: :good:

btw he is only a vegetarian because he is an idiot, not because he dislikes eating meat. He thinks it is 'cruel' to the animals and yet when i ask why he thinks this, he cant explain his logic, he has never worked or had any close contact with animals or done any research into how they are kept etc....

I wouldnt knowingly feed meat to a vegetarian who wasnt my brother :p

Ha, we have chickens, so we don't have to worry about that (not that I particularly like egg anyway).

My parents say I eat too much. But I do so much exercise that I'm too thin... so I eat some more. My parents think that 10 ounces of pasta and a tin of tuna is too much for a meal (considering I've just done a 10k run I disagree).

cheers,
Ben :good:

My wife's brother lives with us at the mo and he had the audacity to eat my packet of toffeepops even my own kids know not to eat "dads toffeepops" made him go out and get me some more lol

Most reactions

Back