SURPISE BABY SWORDTAIL

Connershawzz

Mbuna lover
Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Messages
230
Reaction score
204
Points
43
Location
Vineyard utah
We could have sworn our female was prego , but since we had a bichir I figured he ate the eggs. This was about a month ago. Today on my lunch come home to show my buddy my bichir , 4 baby velvet wag swordtails and counting! I’ve been begging my wife for a second tank , guess who’s on her way to the pet store rn to get a peaceful tank , away from my soon to be 3 bichir on a big diet! Photos below , very happy about this , must mean I’m doing something right ! (Some of the pictures are of my wife’s betta tank turned nursery)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2558.webp
    IMG_2558.webp
    309.2 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2559.webp
    IMG_2559.webp
    340.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3435.webp
    IMG_3435.webp
    154.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_3434.webp
    IMG_3434.webp
    158.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Most reactions

Back
Top