I finally found a Panda Cory....

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well i live in England and at my lfs they're sold for 15 pounds which converts to around 27 dollars! So i think 6.99 is not bad at all!!! :lol:

i paid 2 pound an 50 pence for my panda corys a reall bargain and well worth it they are sooooo cute.

i paid 4.99 for mine, but the other lfs i use wanted 6.99 for them. thats pretty normal

Hi canyon_rayne :)

I thought I paid $3.99 each for mine, and when I went to the lfs today, I saw that that was the price. :nod:

I've raised bronze, albino, sterbai and a few pandas and have to say that the pandas were by far the hardest. The others don't seem to bother their eggs but the pandas I have seem to eat them as fast as they lay them. Also, instead of laying them all at once, they drag the process out for days, eating them as they go along.

I don't like moving eggs, because it's easy to damage them, but with these guys I have no choice. Of course, if they lay them and I don't see them immediately, they're gone! :X

Out of three attempts at breeding them, all I have is 8 little pandas to show for my efforts. IMHO, if mine are typical, they should be priced higher than my lfs charges.

Wow, that's pricey.
I think I paid 2.99 for mine. Mine are very small though. Even if they were more I would still have to get them. WAY too cute to pass up, plus I'm a cory fanatic.
All of the cories here are the same price.

They were both priced at $3.99 at Petland Discounts and Petco here in the metro area. You have to be careful and inspect them AFTER they get them out of the tank because they bruise easy.

Hi Itty Bitty Betta :)

I'm happy to see that you finally got some corys. :thumbs: How do you like them? Do you keep them with a betta? :unsure:

I just got two for the price you would have paid for one. $2.99 each. They were in a tank with Juhlii cories and albino cories. The pandas looked healthiest and I don't think the guy there thought there was much of a difference. Lucky me

dwarfs said:
... They were in a tank with Juhlii cories and albino cories. The pandas looked healthiest and I don't think the guy there thought there was much of a difference. Lucky me
Hi dwarfs :)

You got a good deal! :thumbs:

BTW, who's got Juliis? :unsure: I wouldn't mind getting a few! :D

I think they where julis, They had a stripe down across their eyes and had black spots over a silver-gray background. They were at petden in commack

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back