Hunted To Extinction!

SLC Flyfishing

Fish Crazy
Joined
Apr 18, 2006
Messages
394
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
S.L.C. Utah, U.S.A.
TheHunters.jpg

IMGP0216.jpg

IMGP0297.jpg


What do you think?

SLC
 
i was expecting something completely different by the title and was looking with intrepidation.
Pretty cool, how did you do this? are they little models?
 
i was expecting something completely different by the title and was looking with intrepidation.
Pretty cool, how did you do this? are they little models?

Nope it's a full sized setup, mammoth skeleton and all! Isn't the last one funny? I thought the way his jaw was positioned was just perfect for him to be yelling out for help from his buddies.

SLC
 
Where in the heck did you get mammoth bones?!?!
The pix are great!
I love it!
And yes the last one rocks!!
:hyper:
 
Soooo sneaky!
Thats cool..I promise I won't tell





..or will i..?!? bwuhahaha!
 
OMG LOL! That last pic is totally priceless. I'm stealing it for my desktop background LOL.

On second thought, wqithout the other ones to complete the story that'd look creepy, LOL!

Nothing wrong with creepy is there? I've got it as mine!

SLC
 

Attachments

  • Picture_1.webp
    Picture_1.webp
    52.3 KB · Views: 136
That's really cool! :D I love it! :D

Does it remind anyone else of Mars attacks? Or is it just me..? :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top