Huge 900g Tank Project

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I'm sure something could be arranged :lol:

I havent been about much recently; work, fishing, water changes and general family life seem to be taking up all of my free time recently, but with winter just around the corner again i'll soon find myself with loads of time on my hands to start getting on the forum more again.

I'll try and put some updated pictures up within the next week.

Excellent, i was about to start sending random PM's to harass you ;)
me too :)

I'm sure something could be arranged :lol:

I havent been about much recently; work, fishing, water changes and general family life seem to be taking up all of my free time recently, but with winter just around the corner again i'll soon find myself with loads of time on my hands to start getting on the forum more again.

I'll try and put some updated pictures up within the next week.

Excellent, i was about to start sending random PM's to harass you ;)
me too :)

lets do it anyway! :good: :lol:

wow and wow again.
i just ordered a 8x2x2 with a 5x2x2 sump and thought that was huge. Its nothing on your tank.

well done and i am so jealous

Needs more Neon Tetras!

Kidding of course, that is one mad tank, the picture of Andy basically swimming in it made me grin, truly surreal. I'm sure many people would love to see how it's going if and when you have to time to get some more photos!

yeah please more pics :hyper: :shout: :good:

jus found this truly amazing thread and read through it :good:

Top work there cfc but one question any new pics/??

think we should sart a petition!!! new pics

Well it would appear that some people obviously were not aware of the issues going on in the forum in the last week or so.

As a result of some bizarre modding, CFC is no longer a mod on the forum and has also stated he is no longer participating as a member.

Therefore, I think it is unlikely that you will get updated pictures.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back