Huge 900g Tank Project

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sorta gives a scale of the Silver Arowana as Andy is a rugby player (so isnt a little chap)

that tanks simply amazing, thanks for sharing :good:

gonna have to get you guys out to colombia when i move out there to help me set up a tank like that :good:

dont worry the :beer: s are on me :shifty: :beer:
and accomodation

I'm sure something could be arranged :lol:

I havent been about much recently; work, fishing, water changes and general family life seem to be taking up all of my free time recently, but with winter just around the corner again i'll soon find myself with loads of time on my hands to start getting on the forum more again.

I'll try and put some updated pictures up within the next week.

How long is a water change........................ Hope your not on a meter.....
Stunning tank mate. STUNNING. We do need more pics.

A 25% water change takes around 40 minutes to drain using 22mm hose and around an hour to refill again dependant on mains pressure. No water meter here yet luckily :nod:

Hi.

My uncle set up a pond earlier this year...probably holds the same amount of water and has practically the same filtration as you CFC, yet he spent nearly £8000! I'm interested in the technical aspects of you project, as well as your truely exeptional fish, ofcourse. Your set up on a whole reminds me of a swimming pool, with the sump and all.

Done a cool job :fun:

Cheers,
Luke.

I'm sure something could be arranged :lol:

I havent been about much recently; work, fishing, water changes and general family life seem to be taking up all of my free time recently, but with winter just around the corner again i'll soon find myself with loads of time on my hands to start getting on the forum more again.

I'll try and put some updated pictures up within the next week.

Excellent, i was about to start sending random PM's to harass you ;)

that is beautiful. I want to set one up, if i had a tank that size, about 30mins ago before i looked at this it would of been planted, but i would definatley fil it with oddballs.

What do you feed them? And how much do you go through a week lol

that is beautiful. I want to set one up, if i had a tank that size, about 30mins ago before i looked at this it would of been planted, but i would definatley fil it with oddballs.

What do you feed them? And how much do you go through a week lol

I think it's been said before that he feeds stuff from the fish market and it costs him 10 quid a week for all tanks and that half of that goes into the big tank. ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back