How’s the weather?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well, the drought has been alleviated a bit the last few days...pouring rain here presently, has been all morning, glad I took the day off from work...lots of flooding going on...I was a bit concerned about "too much of a good thing", and that seems to be the case

Last edited:
It is classic Wimbledon weather again....summer has left the building....again

Screenshot 2022-07-01 at 21-31-10 york weather - Google Search.png

Around 10AM

[VIDEO]

Didn't stop until around 3

Here, it's known as hurricane season, and just another anxiety I don't need...we've had our share of bad ones

C'mon, November.....

@Slaphppy7 Move to Montana. We have hot or cold and that's it. Sometimes it rains but usually not . Sometimes it snows and the wind never stops blowing.
Sounds like paradise, as far as avoiding tropical storms...never a worry for that...what about "ternaders", as we pronounce it locally?

Probably a bit too cold for yours truly, though, when it does get cold....anything below freezing, I melt

Sounds like paradise, as far as avoiding tropical storms...never a worry for that...what about "ternaders", as we pronounce it locally?

Probably a bit too cold for yours truly, though, when it does get cold....anything below freezing, I melt
No ternaders. None. No humidity. Dry as a popcorn fart. Hot but not too hot but that cold is something else sometimes. I've lived here my whole life and I'll never get used to it.

No ternaders. None. No humidity. Dry as a popcorn fart. Hot but not too hot but that cold is something else sometimes. I've lived here my whole life and I'll never get used to it.
Sounds awesome...

Sounds like a really nice place... Ahhh

Sounds awesome...
Yeah, it's just peachy. Try finding a good paying job though. Up here we have what is known as the Blue Sky tax. We work for peanuts because where we live is so nice. Only Mississippi is lower in per capita wages. Try living on $20,000 bucks when the prices are the same here as anywhere else.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back