How’s the weather?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

It seems both the UK and the USA have gone from nice warm weather to cold and rain/snow.

Yesterday and during the night we had really bad storms. The wind was SUPER strong and it was pouring down rain... We also had a lot of lightning and thunder... We also had a few tornado warnings and watches

Choppy swell of 7-11 feet in the rock fishing boat. Gray and cold, which sucks because I forgot a down vest.
image.jpg

Choppy swell of 7-11 feet in the rock fishing boat. Gray and cold, which sucks because I forgot a down vest.View attachment 157442
On a field trip we went on a boat and a few of the classmates along with me stayed up at the front of the boat while the water was choppy... SUPER FUN!

Approaching severe drought conditions here...may get a bit of relief next week....and quite warm

Attachments

• weather.jpg
    weather.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 18
Approaching severe drought conditions here...may get a bit of relief next week....and quite warm
Oof... Sorry man. Hopefully you guys will get rain. But not of the flooding variety

It's winter here and 19C (66F) and sort of raining today in Perth Western Australia.
It's meant to be stormy but it's kinda drizzling on and off. That's all the rain we get nowadays due to land clearing and chopping down all the trees. :(

Shortest day of the year yesterday (22 June) in the southern hemisphere. Longest day of the year in the northern hemisphere.

Oh please rain....can't be doing with this heat + late in the day humidity. Dry heat is not a problem but this is draining

Screenshot 2022-06-23 at 06-54-10 york weather - Google Search.png

LOL 26C, that is close to ideal for humans and animals.

Our winter temperatures and your summer temperatures are pretty close :)
I can handle Middle Eastern dry 120 degrees easy....but any measure of humidity floors me and makes breathing a bit harder to do

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back