How Many No Longer Like Black Ops

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I have a friend who's worst habit is buying games and selling them on a week later, I've played most of the top titles on PS3, we only bothered with the 360 for a week. He's now gone back to playing WoW because he's bored of the consoles.

I have friends that do that aswell. But I always like to keep my games, so I have a nice stash :hey: But I also tend to go on games way after i've finished playing them, just for the memories.

James.

I have a friend who's worst habit is buying games and selling them on a week later, I've played most of the top titles on PS3, we only bothered with the 360 for a week. He's now gone back to playing WoW because he's bored of the consoles.

I have friends that do that aswell. But I always like to keep my games, so I have a nice stash :hey: But I also tend to go on games way after i've finished playing them, just for the memories.

James.

I've never Pxed a game, unless its dross. but then i don't have the money to buy them all. but i have no argument with those who do. a mate got NFS hot pursuit for £15 (with its code).

back, for a short foray into 'PC v Consoles. i got sick of cheats on PC games, you never knew if the guy was ligit of crooked. up till now, the Ps3 has been devoid of these cheats, sadly no longer, the PS3 is hacked. so lots of little cheats running around working their E-peen, from now on.

im glad people take their games back, means i dont have to buy them full price, which brings prices down to PC game levels. i will part exchange games, but generally only if im getting a decent deal. vast majority of the time its much better to sell them on ebay or something. some games i wont play more than once. Fallout 3 was a game that i got so engrossed in and spent so much time playing, i simply could not face it a second time. but then i spent 250 odd hours playing it first time round, so i got my moneys worth. but then whats the point of me keeping it ? same with the latest CoD games, i took them all back/sold them while they're still worth something. also, i have the unfortunate pleasure of working at tesco, but it does mean i get some ridculous cheap games due to discount, offers, vouchers etc. i sold blackops on ebay for a 25 quid profit after playing it for a month.

cant complain about that.

i think its all down to personal taste i have a quad core 4gb of a ram and a decent graphics card but never really bothered with pc games even when my 360 was banned i couldnt get into pc games

the way i see it myself is my pc is used for doing things my console is for playing

On to the original topic, I'm a battlefield gamer through and through, BF2, BF2142 and now BFBC2 ;) But I may well get Crysis 2 and Killzone 3 when they arrive....or a little after once the prices drop

you on the BBC3 beta? (when its released)

I saw that but it looks like I need to buy Medal Of Honor Limited Edition to be put on the list...you have to buy a game to be a beta tester???

the way i see it myself is my pc is used for doing things my console is for playing

+1 My PC is social and work related...my console is for playing games on a nice big 1080P screen :)

On to the original topic, I'm a battlefield gamer through and through, BF2, BF2142 and now BFBC2 ;) But I may well get Crysis 2 and Killzone 3 when they arrive....or a little after once the prices drop

you on the BBC3 beta? (when its released)

I saw that but it looks like I need to buy Medal Of Honor Limited Edition to be put on the list...you have to buy a game to be a beta tester???

+1 My PC is social and work related...my console is for playing games on a nice big 1080P screen :)

lol, no. you get the beta, if you buy medal of honour. but then so do, many more, who play the game. it was EA's way of making sales for a duff game. lol it didn't work either!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back