How Long Can You Hold Your Breath For

emmsy

Fishaholic
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Messages
571
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
swansea
fish.jpg
[/img]
 
I look like that whenever we have a desserts day in catering college ;)
 
LMAO!! then :sick:
Why do fancy goldfish look like genetic throwbacks??
 
Bet u £10 you can't name the species.....game on

Emma
 
:crazy: Why do people like those things???
 
ugly f***** er I mean.......

They look like celestials on helium
 
ugly f***** er I mean.......

They look like celestials on helium
beauty is in the eye of the beholder my mum told me....cos she couldn't bring herself to say I was an ugly girl :hyper:
 
Bubble eyed goldfish arnt pritty, there are loads of freak mutations out there which are just messed up.
 
yep. u got it. Carassius auratus.......congratulations. The winner of 10lb
 
ugly f***** er I mean.......

They look like celestials on helium
beauty is in the eye of the beholder my mum told me....cos she couldn't bring herself to say I was an ugly girl :hyper:

LOL!!! Hey I have seen your photo! Your quite a looker ( OMG I know that sounded so lez, but I'm not!!! I'm happily married with 2 kids!!!)

Heres another pic (sorry for the hijack)



Must (puff) Swim........(pant) Mcdonalds......... opening......(gasp)
 


Must (puff) Swim........(pant) Mcdonalds......... opening......(gasp)
[/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stoppit I'm weak

Thanx for the compliment
 
They look like celestials on helium[/quote]
beauty is in the eye of the beholder my mum told me....cos she couldn't bring herself to say I was an ugly girl :hyper:
[/quote]


beautys deff in there eyes :unsure:
saw your picture and i couldnt beleive how your mother couldnt bring herself to tell you how ugly you were
 

Most reactions

Back
Top