Hi To All

Hello from the south west! Plymouth!.

I dont think South Africa, would stand a chance in the real game (FOOTBALL)! LOL!.

Yea!!... I agree, and what worries me, is that we are presenting the world cup in 2010..... Imagine the presenting country not even qualifying....... But then, Football has never really been on my top 20's list.... Rugby are for real men!!

Hi from Waltham Chase, between portsmouth and southampton!!!

Welcome

Hey Tack', pass through your homeland every night on the way home from work, If you see a dark grey, 'Kev plated' Audi A3 with bitchin wheels thats me!

Hi from Waltham Chase, between portsmouth and southampton!!!

Welcome

Hey Tack', pass through your homeland every night on the way home from work, If you see a dark grey, 'Kev plated' Audi A3 with bitchin wheels thats me!

Nice! I could say the same about mine!!!

side_on_small2.JPG

Yeap! I have to admit to shooting the old 12 bore here and there!!

Sadly since moving down to the sticks Iā€™m struggling to find places to shoot! Considering there are acres and acres of fields around Iā€™m amazed shooting rights are so hard to find!

Anyone know of somewhere that needs some vermin control!!!

I won the license plate in a competition, cost me all of Ā£5!!!

As for the wheels, AC Schnitzer quoted me Ā£690.90 for two rears this week!!! They are 295/25/20 but thatā€™s still a little more than I expected!!!!

Yeap! I have to admit to shooting the old 12 bore here and there!!

Sadly since moving down to the sticks Iā€™m struggling to find places to shoot! Considering there are acres and acres of fields around Iā€™m amazed shooting rights are so hard to find!

Anyone know of somewhere that needs some vermin control!!!

I won the license plate in a competition, cost me all of Ā£5!!!

As for the wheels, AC Schnitzer quoted me Ā£690.90 for two rears this week!!! They are 295/25/20 but thatā€™s still a little more than I expected!!!!

Hi Tacklebury. Done a bit of shooting myself, prefer the rough, but clay is cool too! I know of some clay shoots, but i expect you do too :)

Have friends who do pest control, but I dont see them that often tbh.

Very nice wheels aswell, I recently converted my Peugoet 205GTI to 2.0L Turbo power btw :good: :cool:

Most reactions

Back