Hi To All

youdirtyfox

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello everyone my names Sam im 31 and live in the south of the UK.
have been keeping freswater tropical community tanks on and off for the last 5
years or so. Looking forward to chatting to you all and gathering good info
for my next aquarium project, wich is the largest to date @ 400ltr .
very excited to say the least.

Thanks for reading, regards
Sam.

Yea!!.... Hallo from South Africa as well..... "WE" have a lot of helpful people on here.....(& sorry for what we did to you yesterday in the rugby..... we could've been more discrete & lowered the score a little.... Ha! ha!... 42 -6!!)

welcome to tff from the north west
regards scot :)

ludwig we had to let you win its in our nature :)

greetings from the states, you will indeed find much helpful information here. what type of fish are you wanting t keep in your 400 liter?

Hello from the south west! Plymouth!.

I dont think South Africa, would stand a chance in the real game (FOOTBALL)! LOL!.

greetings from the states, you will indeed find much helpful information here. what type of fish are you wanting t keep in your 400 liter?

Hi to you and the USA :D
well I have in my 90l tank so far 6 boesmani rainbows (3 male/3female) 1 female golden gourami and 1 flying fox and 2 german rams although they are only a few months old they are all doing well and seem, happy!
they will go in the new 400l tank with 6 pictus cats and possibley some angels. havent actually sat down and worked out stocking levels as of yet,
other choices would be clown/pakistan loaches and or bala sharks :)

Great welcome and forum, thanks

Sam,.

Hi to you and the USA :D
well I have in my 90l tank so far 6 boesmani rainbows (3 male/3female) 1 female golden gourami and 1 flying fox and 2 german rams although they are only a few months old they are all doing well and seem, happy!
they will go in the new 400l tank with 6 pictus cats and possibley some angels. havent actually sat down and worked out stocking levels as of yet,
other choices would be clown/pakistan loaches and or bala sharks :)

Great welcome and forum, thanks

Sam,.

Hi Sam and everyone,

I'm in a similar position to you as I live near Oxford and am in the process of moving my "proof of principle" fish from their 60L tank to my new pride and joy, a 160L tank which is maturing nicely.
So far ammonia is 0 with 6 Zebra Danios, and the first shift from the old tank, 4 red Tetras. There are 3 white tip Tetras to come plus 2 corys and my lonely Neon, whose other 3 mates seem to have mysteriously disappeared over the last 6 months.
My aim is to have a community tank as I've planted it quite heavily which will be a good environment for the guys. Still not sure which other fish I should add- any suggestions would be appreciated as having looked through seemingly endless websites I've become confused by the conflicting advice and options.
ATB Jeremy

Hi, just up the M27 a bit from you, Southampton way :shifty:

Most reactions

Back