Hi i am Cichlid4 life, from Fishlore.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cichlid4life

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i just want to say h and let some of you know that are from fishlore that i am cichlid4life on fishlore too.

Welcome, I too was on fishlore, up untill a year ago...as toolman. What kind of cichlids do you keep, I'm getting some Neolamprologus marunguensis for my next project.

i keep a thousand or so cichlids, on a serious note, i mostly do African cichlids (rift lake cichlids) than any other cichlid region, but i do have a South American tank with a Port Acara breeding pair (and a pair that did not bond), i have dwarf flag acaras, keyhole cichlids, Apistos, and angelfish. In my Malawi tank, i had a big Mbuna community tank, but The old canister filter that i had for 6 years went haywired and it rejected all of the poop and waste inside of the canister filter and it did not filter any thing after that, leaving my other canister filter to try to clean it all up, but then that filter filtered out the particals in the water, but the out take sped out murky water, and the HOB's were all clogged up. That happened when i was in the process of moving to a new and bigger house. The survivors where: one red zebra fry that lived in the tank somewhere i did not know of until i found him when i searched for survivors and got rid of the dead, one spotted ralphael catfish with a bloat and float problem caused somehow by the tank crash, and my poop machine the common pleco, i and did clean out my filters often, it was just that the 206 was very old. Now i still have the common pleco with the ralphael catfish some were in my new OB peacock tank. I also have a thousand of Tanganyika Cichlids, i have frontosas, brichardi, leleupei, ventralis, calvus, compresciceips, caudopunctatus, cyprichromis, shell dwellers, and many more!

Welcome. Hope you like it here. I use to be on Fishlore too.

Last edited:
i posted this thread a week ago, i am sort of a normal member, and less o a new guy. but still thanks!

because he kept guppies.... dum dum darrrrr............
Whoa!!! How did you know I was banned for keeping guppies?!!
It said I was banned for rules violations, but i read the forum rules, the TOS, and the copyright rules, and i did not violate any of them that i know of. I was banned after i created my first artical, and it was just a page from my website, and i did not copyright any material from other websites. Website link here: Fin Nip

Most reactions

Back