Hi Everyone

.:Nikki:.

Reaction score
Well hi everyone,
I'm really new in all the fishkeeping and just got started yesterday. Well, more likely my older brother got me started. Wait, I'm starting from the middle here :unsure: I'll begin again.

Ok, my brother has been fishkeeping for about 6 years. He started when he was like 10, so yeah if you haven't already calculated he is 16 years old... so much more older than me :blush: If you really want to know I'm 11.

The fish my brother keeps are fish he calls... I think this is right... bettas? Anyway, Tom (my brothers name) only keeps this type of fish, I think his obssesed -_- I mean like the last time I counted he had like 28 of them and the unfair thing is that he only gets guys. He also has a list of rules for of things to do and not to do with his fish... I call that obssesed. Anyway Tom keeps these fish in lots of different sized tank, like sometimes he keeps 2 fish in one tanks seperated by a barrior and with some other fish he keeps them in seperate tanks.

Well yesterday was my birthday and after the party and everything Tom gave me a tank. I was so happy and suprised but he said it was for responsiblilty, hehe my brothers always like that... do you think he really ment it that way?

Thanks for reading my introduction and everything, it's long isn't it? Sorry, I just wanted to say a bit about me and my brother. I'm going to post a new topic on my tank and everything else in the Beginner place later.

.:Nikki:.

hey :hi:

what u planning on putting in the tank?

what size is it?

Well, I don't really know what to add. I mean the only fish I really know are goldfish and my brothers fish :unsure: My brother said that the tank he got me was a 60litre one.

Welcome Nikki! Goodluck and have fun! BTW, excellent grammer for an 11 year old! Keep it up :D

Yeah - to echo ScubbaDubba (sp?) Excellent grammar and spelling! I know it's off topic, but we're all getting tired of the "Wot r U do-Ing" style, - which has it's merits, but prove to me first that you can SPEAK THE LANGUAGE or learn the rules before you break them!

(ahem)

Anywho, so I don't get it..did he GIVE you a fish or not?

Wotsup wit da 4-1-1, or iz ya flossin' or be not ballin' ?

Yours, very sincerely,

Dennis John O'Neill

den said:
Yeah - to echo ScubbaDubba (sp?) Excellent grammar and spelling! I know it's off topic, but we're all getting tired of the "Wot r U do-Ing" style, - which has it's merits, but prove to me first that you can SPEAK THE LANGUAGE or learn the rules before you break them!
I didn't know a lot of people used that sort of style with the short cuts and everything, I don't use it because I confuse myself and my brother says it's stupid.

Anywho, so I don't get it..did he GIVE you a fish or not?
No my brother didn't give me his fish, he just gave me a new tank. I don't think he would ever trust me with his fish, at least I got a tank of my own...

Wotsup wit da 4-1-1, or iz ya flossin' or be not ballin' ?
I don't get it :blink:

:hi: :band: :band: :band: :band:

Welcome to the forum, just thought I would say hello, people here can be very helpful, utilize thier knowledge. See you around!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back