Help w/a filter system, freshwater

GL, thanks again. Petsmart also sells the Magnums and the Media. Funny, These were the first one's I was looking at getting.

Hey one more question...How long do you think I should let the 75g tank cycle before adding plants and the fish?

Thanks again (next thing you know I'll be asking you to come down and set it up for me! :crazy: )

L1, I am probably the wrong one to ask that. I got almost eighty fish on the way home with my brand new 90gal in the back of the van! Wifey pulled it off somehow....lol

:S , GL, u r not the only one like that, lol! :look: , Trust me, I'll try to do this in moderation, but if you ask my wife, that will only last...well, it's already over! (see, that didn't take long).

I'll holler @ Rose about the planting & cycle time. Thanks for your input. Oh, Rose also gave me Big Al's link for filters and stuff...much cheaper there than @ Petsmart. I also went to Aquabid. They have a couple new Magnums up for bid.

Thanks again!!

Beware L1, there are a few different Magnum 350 systems. The one you want is the pro deluxe, comes with everything, including gravel vac.. :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back