Help please

VioletThePurple

Fish Crazy
Joined
Jul 8, 2022
Messages
316
Reaction score
39
Points
28
Location
US
I rinsed the dirt before putting it in and it sat in the tank for a day till I started aqua scaping. I put plastic over the substrate to hopefully not disturb but my fear came true and I created mud.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1408.webp
    IMG_1408.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 152
Why have you got dirt/ mud in there for?

The Java Fern must have its rhizome above the substrate or they rot.
 
Why have you got dirt/ mud in there for?

The Java Fern must have its rhizome above the substrate or they rot.
I know, the dirt was supposed to be a natural look. I know about the Java Fern, it was attached to a rock before all the dirt floated up. But that's not the point I really need help with this
 

Most reactions

Back
Top