Help me decide

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Believe me. I've had ALL the tests. MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, barium swallow ultrasound, xray, blood test, stool test, urine test.....
Please don't have any more CT scans or Barium meals because they are extremely bad for people, especially young people.

MRIs show exactly the same information as a CT scan.

Please don't have any more CT scans or Barium meals because they are extremely bad for people, especially young people.

MRIs show exactly the same information as a CT scan.
Yes, but a CT doesn’t show the same thing as an MRI. Insurance usually dictates that you go with the least expensive, the CT first. Then if they must proceed further, they will approve the MRI. All about saving the mighty dollar.

@Deanasue I'm not sure if I have. I'll look into it
Edit: my great aunt has lupus....would that significantly raise my chance that it is that?

Last edited:
@Colin_T I know CT scans are worse. I've also had a bazillion XRays for A bazillion different injuries. I'm practically radioactive. Not good

Well not that expensive but still too expensive:)
You can get a Python No Spill Clean and Fill system for around $40 on Amazon... It may not be cheap, but just think about the long term value it will have for you. In the long run it will be well worth the $40. I wouldn't have a large tank without one!!! I had one years ago that I used for my 29 gallon tank and it was great, and I just bought a new system for my new 55 gallon. The system I just bought has a 25' hose and reaches my kitchen sink. It is awesome!!! :D

Yep...the python is $40 on amazon. It has a 25 ft hose so be sure that length would work with distance from tanks to faucet. Also be sure you have faucet that has threads on the outlet. The python comes with an adapter to fit most faucets that have thread. Many faucets have a strainer that you would unscrew to then hook up the python adapter and then the python syphon pump part. Well worth the investment as they generally do last for many years and replacement parts are readily available. It has excellent reviews on amazon.
python water changer. You can buy a 50 ft version for a bit more $$.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Okay I just love fish too much so will do fish and just deal with the pain. I cant not have fish :rofl: probably will just lightly stock it with lots of plants and small fish that dont produce a lot of waste and try to do every other week water changes rather than weekly.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back