Help me decide

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I think I will start with shrimp for now. If we figure out why I am getting worse maybe I can add fish
You should check for appendix, they always make your stomach and back pain, it happens to me so I have to removed.

You should check for appendix, they always make your stomach and back pain, it happens to me so I have to removed it.
We have. This has been since I was 15 and appendicitis isnt usually long lasting more than a few weeks

That is quite dangerous, @JuiceBox52 go see the doctor, try seeing bunch of doctor to see if they said samething or not.
Those were both ruled out. I've been having a doctor's appointment twice a week for 2 years. Nothing

Believe me. I've had ALL the tests. MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, barium swallow ultrasound, xray, blood test, stool test, urine test.....
Kidney and gall stones have been ruled out. Ovarian cysts have also. Appendicitis. Ulcer. Food intolerances....everything. I even had physical therapy every weekday for 4 months for nothing. Nobody knows anything and its driving me insane. For most of the time over been affected there were no triggers. Last February bumpy cars made it worse. A few months later biking made it slightly worse. A few months ago biking became totally out of the question. Then (in the last few weeks) I couldnt walk up stairs. Now i cant bend over, lift heavy things or walk. I have a hard time even opening jars now too. I have had to give up biking and hiking and swimming with my friends. Then I had to stop competing in horse shows. Then stop riding all together. Now I have to stop working on the dairy farm I work for and might not be able to keep my fish. It all started when I gave my stupid stubborn dog a bath.

Edit: the pain is sometimes so bad it causes fainting or seizures

What about a herniated disc in your back? That can pinch a nerve and cause pain elsewhere in your body.

Herniated discs don't cause that many problems.

OP is possibly being poisoned by something they are coming in contact with or they have an internal issue. Hopefully it will be found and fixed soon.

Herniated discs don't cause that many problems.

OP is possibly being poisoned by something they are coming in contact with or they have an internal issue. Hopefully it will be found and fixed soon.
@Colin_T It’s possible that Herniated discs cause that problem, I have seen lot’s of people having a badly pain cause of that
@JuiceBox52 I hope you get well soon, though I still recommended you to try different and every doctor possible, not every doctor have the same technic to fix your problem :)

@JuiceBox52 I hope you get well soon, though I still recommended you to try different and every doctor possible, not every doctor have the same technic to fix your problem :)
I agree with @Barry Tetra. Not every doctor will have the answer to your current health problem and it is best to visit different doctors in your area to seek help.

And @JuiceBox52, I hope you would find answers to your current health issue and I am hoping that your health improves in the coming future. Take care. :)

Garden hoses have a softening agent built into them to stop them kinking. More expensive garden hoses that don't kink, have more of the chemical than cheaper hoses that do kink. They release the softening agent in warm or hot weather and it is poisonous to all animals, birds and fish.

If you want to use a garden hose to fill an aquarium, use the hose to water the garden for 5 minutes to flush out any of the chemical, then fill the water containers.

Black poly pipe (irrigation tubing) does not have the softening agent in and can be used instead of garden hose. However, some cheap poly pipe can contain lead so again, flush the hose out for a few minutes with running water before using it to fill tanks/ water holding containers.

------------------
Why does everyone with big tanks have issues about doing water changes. Make a home made gravel cleaner.
Get a 1, 1.5 or 2 litre plastic drink bottle.
Cut the bottom off the bottle and throw the bottom bit away.
Remove the cap and plastic ring from the top of the bottle and throw those 2 bits away.
Put a garden hose in the top of the bottle and run the hose out the door onto the lawn.
Gravel clean the tank and drain the water onto the lawn.

Remove the bottle and use the hose to water the lawn/ garden for a couple of minutes before using the hose to fill up a couple of big plastic storage containers with water.
Add dechlorinator to the new water and aerate for at least 5 (preferably 30) minutes.
It's preferable to make the new water up before doing the water change so it can aerate and mix while you are cleaning the tank. Then just fill the tank after it's been drained.
Use a small water pump like an AquaClear 802 or similar and a length of hose to pump the dechlorinated water into the tank.
Make a U out of pvc pipe and put it on the outlet of the hose from the water pump. The U hangs over the side of the tank and lets you wander around while the tank fills up.

--------------
I used to gravel clean and water change over 100 tanks a day using a 2 litre plastic Coke bottle gravel cleaner with a length of clear hose. Minimal mess, no buckets, no spilt water, just get in, gravel clean and drain, and refill. All done.

I have just saved this onto my phone for future reference. So simple. Not gonna lie, I'm currently sat here exasperated with myself for the amount of time I've spent in the past struggling back and forth with buckets, spilling and swearing haha.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back