Hello from Montreal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

hyewiz

Reaction score
I am from Montreal, Canada. Just starting planted tank hobby with zero knowledge, been through online forums reading over and over to all the great success stories, and hoping I will be able to get there. I am looking forward to this forum, learning from all of you.

Thank you

I am from Montreal, Canada. Just starting planted tank hobby with zero knowledge, been through online forums reading over and over to all the great success stories, and hoping I will be able to get there. I am looking forward to this forum, learning from all of you.

Thank you
:fish::hi::fish:

Hi and welcome to the forum :)

What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

What is the GH (general hardness), KH (carbonate hardness) and pH of your water supply. This information can usually be obtained from your water supply company's website or by telephoning them. If they can't help you, take a glass full of tap water to the local pet shop and get them to test it for you. Write the results down (in numbers) when they do the tests. And ask them what the results are in (eg: ppm, dGH, or something else).

What lights do you have on the tank?

----------------------------
You don't need this now but the following link has information about what to do if your fish get sick. It's long and boring but worth a read when you have some spare time.
https://www.fishforums.net/threads/what-to-do-if-your-fish-gets-sick.450268/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back