Hello Every One!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

AngelAi

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
hello every one! I'm new  to the site. and rather new to fish keeping but from learning about breeding betta fish I have learned a few neat tricks and what not. I'm hopping to get into the hobby a bit more. I have around 10 tanks with all kinda fish. some are just grow out tanks for my fry. I'm hopping to find friendly new people to talk to.  I'm trying to try my luck with fresh water angel fish next! so any one who knows lots and lots about angel fish if your willing to help me that would be cool. 

Hi, welcome!

Yes, we must see pictures...no pictures, no help, that's the rules!*

*hehe, that's not really the rules...

AngelAi said:
hello every one! I'm new  to the site. and rather new to fish keeping but from learning about breeding betta fish I have learned a few neat tricks and what not. I'm hopping to get into the hobby a bit more. I have around 10 tanks with all kinda fish. some are just grow out tanks for my fry. I'm hopping to find friendly new people to talk to.  I'm trying to try my luck with fresh water angel fish next! so any one who knows lots and lots about angel fish if your willing to help me that would be cool. 

Hello, AngelAi! Welcome to the forums.

10 tanks?
blink.png
 Wow! If only I had the space for that many tanks. The things I could do with them!

Blondielovesfish said:
welcomeani.gif
to the forum!
I'd love to see some pics of your tanks!  
photo.gif
not all of them are all that fancy just a few plants a heater and a filter. an fish! most of them are grow out tanks for my betta fry. 
NickBFC said:
Hi ^W^

fm1978 said:
Hi, welcome!

Yes, we must see pictures...no pictures, no help, that's the rules!*

*hehe, that's not really the rules...
LOL well oh my lol my tanks are not all that fancy yet. 

my rescued fish in a tank of his own.  he is quite the funny guy!! he is like the size of my hand! 
1001897_342002505931720_1595538368_n_zpsa0895c8f.jpg

1001574_342002692598368_654006629_n_zps5fdc524f.jpg

two of my pearl scale angel fish.
547375_340317119433592_1503406046_n_zpsea23dd86.jpg

993661_340317319433572_1147819388_n_zps63e7e698.jpg

green_dragon_halfmoon_by_lil_kiwiz-d5dc24l.jpg

half_moon_betta_fry_by_lil_kiwiz-d517meb.jpg

red_sky_hawk_bubble_nest_with_eggs_by_lil_kiwiz-d4zcprd.jpg

metallica_fishyy_by_lil_kiwiz-d4yocne.jpg

yoda_in_his_swamp_by_lil_kiwiz-d4y3az4.jpg

baby_betta_by_lil_kiwiz-d4y32ap.jpg

gourami_fish_by_lil_kiwiz-d4un7bu.jpg

new_betta_by_lil_kiwiz-d4wy67k.jpg

red_sky_hawk_by_lil_kiwiz-d4wy6er.jpg

green_mint_show_winner_by_lil_kiwiz-d4wy6im.jpg

red_happy_betta_in_his_new_plants_by_lil_kiwiz-d4wb806.jpg

Jay0173 said:

Hello, AngelAi! Welcome to the forums.

10 tanks?
blink.png
 Wow! If only I had the space for that many tanks. The things I could do with them!

well I have a 3 bedroom place and me and my baby are the only one who live here soo why not? lol me an her do it together i let her help me feed the fish. and they are not all that impressive. just a few plants and most are grow tanks for the bettafry. 

Welcome to TFF, it looks like you will be a valuable addition to the forum 
good.gif

Those Bettas..... :drool:

I love Convict Cichlids, they're so cute.

Those Angel Fish are gorgeous, they look like they're made of bubbles! 
Speaking of bubbles, what do you have in your tank that is making all those bubbles?

Livewire88 said:
Welcome to TFF, it looks like you will be a valuable addition to the forum 
good.gif
thanks ^w^
Blondielovesfish said:
Those Bettas.....
drool.gif

I love Convict Cichlids, they're so cute.

Those Angel Fish are gorgeous, they look like they're made of bubbles! 
Speaking of bubbles, what do you have in your tank that is making all those bubbles?

lol thanks I bought them from asqua bid mostly from aquastar and a few from xmenbetta. I think thats his user name. and a few from the transshipped. 

yes he is really cute and funny he loves to play and fallow your hand and play with bottle caps. 

thanks I found them at the pet store. I'm hopping they breed. <3 soooo sooo much.. I have 3 of them and they are already pretty big but i dont know how old they are. I just had a bubble in there and i just added cycled water to the tank thats why it was bubbly like that. pored it in. 

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back