Harrys Juwel Rio 125 Marine Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

what kind of blenny is it? any pics?

Its and algae blenny i think its the same as your one.
I have a better pic of him. Also i have a few FTS.

FTS001.jpg

FTS002.jpg

FTS003.jpg
my lovely blenny :D

FTS004.jpg

I also have vid to put on here of my tank :fun:

like the tank :good:

btw i think we have firefish from the same collection area lol does yours have a purpleish face with some purple dots as well?

thefull tank shot is cool mate

coming along well

merry xmas :good:

OK i haven't been on here for awhile so small update;
my blenny has died for unknown reasons as i haven't seen him for ages so i guess he has died and my cuc have cleaned him up. :angry: I should be upgrading soon but i don't know when. im going to get some carbon and rowaphos and that's all for now.

PS GGtank your tank is looking the beast :good:

Cheers Harry :)

It was your tank and Nat's tank that really inspired me to even venture to the salty side!!! Sorry to hear about you algae blenny! :( :( I do miss your updates! Hopefully soon you'll have an amazing upgrade for a whole new journal!

Rhy

Thanks GGtank :good: (forgot about it :blush:) OK an update:
The picture and vid was taken on my new phone (HTC Desire HD) so the vid is in 720p i hope when i upload it :blush:

my dad went to the lfs to get me some SALTED water but got 1 SALTED and 1 plain RO i didnt know this. (my dad forgot that it was 2 jerry cans of salted) So i heated up the water and circulated for 24hours and then tested the water. it had no salt in it :huh: oh god :crazy: could of been an expensive mistake if i didnt test it :shout:

So my dad is getting me some salt and i will get SOME ROWA CARBON AND PHOS i know i always say this but never get round to getting some :blush:
vid will take some time.
Enjoy

HTCDesireHDcam405.jpg

HTCDesireHDcam406.jpg

HTCDesireHDcam407.jpg

HTCDesireHDcam412.jpg

HTCDesireHDcam411.jpg

HTCDesireHDcam410.jpg

HTCDesireHDcam409.jpg

HTCDesireHDcam408.jpg

I will post the vid soon my Toadstool is sulking because he was touching another coral at the back which i didnt notice :sad:

Heres the vid in 720p i hope :lol:

PS the the first 13 seconds of the vid is out of focus :good:
Edit: just ordered 100ml of does phos and 500ml of does carb.
Is 100ml enough on a tank my size?

Ok i havnt been here for ages and the site is different :L :look:

My tank is going down hill big algea problem and lost a lot of stock.
The only fish i have is the clowns :sad: I still have the sea urchin and a few hermits.Oh yer and the peppermint shrimp. Corals aren't too happy ether. TBH i havnt had time to do any thing this weekend im ment to do 8 hours of revision :no: kill me now!!!! :shout: To day i set up for a water change and a cleaned the tank + lights. did some tests all fine apart from my sg which was way to high :shout: The build on the house is like in 2 weeks. upgrade is long time away tbh.

I have decided if im going to upgrade i have to do it right and not get the cheapest crap i can find :blush: I might be able to get a paper round in july so thats an extra £60 a month :good:
So now im going to sort the tank out and buy some more cuc. Also my dad is finely thinking of buying a EO unit :rolleyes:

Harry remember a good revision timetable is worth its wait in 'salt' :p

Why not, write a revision tt and add everything else to it, tank maintance, time to chill etc.............

also, remember the rule of revision, you remember the first half hour and the last half hour on a long revision session, the bits in the middle are usually forgotten, so plan short bursts of revision with ME time in between.

Also remember the good old synaptic pathways, the more times you revisit something the stronger the pathway will be (think of a path that many people walk over, its clear, as opposed to a pathway that nobody walks over, its overgrown and difficult to get through).

One last thing, revise your weakest subject FIRST, not last! Good luck our kid :good:

Seffie x

Oh and one last thing.........water and food, drink lots and eat often

Oh ok, it wasnt the last thing...............smells! Associating smells with certain information, chewing gum is a good one, can bring back all sorts of info

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back