HoldenOn Fish Gatherer Joined Aug 11, 2020 Messages 2,109 Reaction score 1,815 Points 113 Location Texas Sep 2, 2020 #1 My fish are wagging their tails, this means they are happy right? I sure hope so!
WhistlingBadger29 11 Professional Cat Herder Retired Moderator ⚒️ 2x Tank of the Month 🏆 Fish of the Month 🌟 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Dec 18, 2011 Messages 7,781 Reaction score 16,049 Points 113 Location Where the deer and the antelope play Sep 2, 2020 #2 My scientific opinion is that it means they are swimming.
CassCats8 5 Fish Connoisseur Pet of the Month 🎖️ 3x Fish of the Month 🌟 4x Tank of the Month🏆 🏆 Tank of the Year 🏆 Joined Mar 22, 2020 Messages 5,037 Reaction score 10,323 Points 113 Location Canada Sep 2, 2020 #3 Hm. But what if they're like cats? Tail wagging would mean unhappy then.
BoomerXIV Fish Crazy Joined Apr 14, 2020 Messages 201 Reaction score 248 Points 43 Location Jakarta Sep 2, 2020 #4 WhistlingBadger said: My scientific opinion is that it means they are swimming. Click to expand... hmmmm, im not a fish expert but i think you are right
WhistlingBadger said: My scientific opinion is that it means they are swimming. Click to expand... hmmmm, im not a fish expert but i think you are right
Colin_T Fish Guru Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jan 26, 2008 Messages 41,873 Reaction score 26,331 Points 113 Location Perth, WA Sep 17, 2020 #5 could have the shimmies. post a video
HoldenOn Fish Gatherer Joined Aug 11, 2020 Messages 2,109 Reaction score 1,815 Points 113 Location Texas Sep 17, 2020 #6 Colin_T said: could have the shimmies. post a video Click to expand... I was kidding sorry. I don't know if you are and now I'm scared I didn't get the joke
Colin_T said: could have the shimmies. post a video Click to expand... I was kidding sorry. I don't know if you are and now I'm scared I didn't get the joke